Images version for Eve-NG

Hi

Is there a list of images version for Eve-NG that I could refer to? For instance, I did not realize ISE 2.7 is not as stable as ISE 2.3 running in Eve-NG till I came across the discussion in this forum.

So I suppose it will be good if KB has ever shared the list of images version he has used in the lab demo. Appreciate if you could share this info.

Thank you.

I cannot tell you how up to date the list is but there is this one (supported images, could not tell you how stable each is):

Supported Images (eve-ng.net)

Hope this helps.

1 Like

HI ,

in sdwan lab , i am not able to access Vmanage via gui at win server , as both vmanage & winserver can ping each other .

can you please help to fix it?

You can either disable the Window Server firewall or you can make adjustments within its Firewall inbound and outbound rules. You’ll need to edit the “File and Printer Sharing (Echo Request - ICMPv4-In)” rule and do the same for the outbound rules. You can find some additional information at this website: How To Enable Ping In Windows Server 2019 Firewall - RootUsers

Thanks for yr reply . I can access Vmanage via Gui when i disable server firewall but now can not browse below:-

Browse to http://192.168.1.5/certsrv

Can you help pls ?
getting attached error , do we need to allow somthing for cert ?

Leave It Cert issue that is fixed, was missing Server config for cert.

1 Like

Hello there! I just joined Kbits.live for the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Track.

So far the EIGRP v6 and the BGP course have been outstanding! One question if possible:

I am trying to use the EVE NG topologies that are in the resources, where can I find the versions of the devices which were used in the presentation?

For example i am trying to work on the BGP lab. Which types and versions of routers should I download and add to EVE-NG in order for me to play around?

Hi Eugen,

I have uploaded the Eve-NG files for the BGP labs in the resources folder.

I am running the following code for all the IOS based router images:

Cisco IOS Software, Linux Software (I86BI_LINUX-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.4(2)T4

Hope that helps.

KB

1 Like

@Jon most images will work in EVE, how usable they are though, usually comes down to resources. ISE 2.7 does work, but I found it needed 8 CPU and 24G RAM - so quite heavy.

1 Like

I am using ASAv and some commands are not available as presented bellow:

Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.9(2)
Firepower Extensible Operating System Version 2.3(1.84)
Device Manager Version 7.9(2)

ciscoasa(config)# int GigabitEthernet0/0
ciscoasa(config-if)# channel-group ?
ERROR: % Unrecognized command

ciscoasa(config)# interface redundant 1
ciscoasa(config-if)# member-interface gi0/2
INFO: security-level, IP address, cts manual, bfd and fail-open configuration are cleared on GigabitEthernet0/2.
ciscoasa(config-if)# member-interface gi0/3
INFO: security-level, IP address, cts manual, bfd and fail-open configuration are cleared on GigabitEthernet0/3.
ciscoasa(config-if)# nameif inside
ERROR: Failed to initialize interface inside

Considering it is more recent image should work no?