Upcoming Courses - 2024 First Quarter

Hello Everyone,

I’m thrilled to kick off the new year with some exciting announcements!

I’ve been busy behind the scenes crafting fresh content, and I can’t wait to share it with you in the coming months. Get ready for a jam-packed first quarter filled with valuable courses to level up your skills:

January:

1. Supercharge your security expertise: Dive deep into the CCIE Security Super Lab (week 1)
  2. Master SDN Technologies: Get your feet wet with SDN technologies for the Data Center using Cisco ACI (week 2).
  3. Stay ahead of the curve: Conquer the latest iteration with CCIE Security v6.1 (week 3).

February:

1. Connect seamlessly: Take control of SDN-Based WAN networks using Cisco SD-WAN (v20.9.4 & Catalyst 8Kv WAN Edges) (week 2).

2. Become a firewall firewalling phenom: Learn to wield the power of multiple platforms in The KBITS Firewalls Course (Cisco ASA, FTD, Palo Alto, & Fortinet) (week 4).

March:

1. Simplify network automation: Unravel the intricate world of Cisco SDA (v2.3.3) (week 1).

2. Dominate the data center: Prepare for the demanding CCIE Data Center certification (week 4).

That’s not all! Your favorite CCIE Workbooks are getting a refresh with updated versions, and The KBITS Firewall Course will come equipped with a comprehensive lab workbook.

Get ready to take your skills to the next level! I’m incredibly excited to embark on this learning journey with you.

Wishing you the best for the upcoming year. See you in a class real soon.

KB