KCloud - The Details

This has now been completed. You access should be back to on and working as intended.

just purchased the sdwan lab and running into a couple of issues.
Firstly, what is the username and password for the windows server? Or where can we find this info?
Also, the routers don’t start. The windows server, controllers and wan edges all work fine.

Hello,

KB updated the routers for KCloud 2.0 and they require a special script to boot their licenses. Unfortunately, we did not catch this issue pre-release. We are aware of this issue and are working on it. Our developer was unwell last week but he is expected to fix this bug this weekend.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards.

thank you. Just a couple more questions -

1. what is the username/password for the windows server in the sdwan lab?
  2. With whom can I speak to about redeeming some time on the k-cloud lab (spent about 1 hour tshooting this issue)?

Please contact support and we will help you.
support@kbits.live

hi silver_surfer
the lab routers still don’t work. Is there any updates on when it will come online?

Also, is there a way to restart the lab from scratch? I accidentally moved some of the boxes around and the diagram is a mess. Want to go back to the original default

Hello,

Very sorry to hear this. The routers are working for other students so I am not sure where the issue lies. Let me ask the team to take a look at this. We will definitely reset your clock and give you back lost time.

Cheers,

hi Silver_Surfer,
It’s been quite a few days now without resolution and I am eager to get started on the labs. Could you please help priorities my ticket

thank you

Hello,

KB is travelling this week and we need his help to resolve the issue. We are scheduled to work on it later today. Hopefully we will have it resolved for you by tomorrow.

Regards,

Hello,

Can Kcloud run a Super labs?

No unfortunately not. The Super Labs are to be practiced on our Physical Rack.

Hi! I see the credentials for the desktop PC, however those credentils dont work for the Server OS - is there a different credential set I am missing somewhere?

Hi please check out the following thread:

Cheers

I have created a lab for SD-WAN and wanted to import my own WAN Edge list file (serialFile.viptela that I obtained from Cisco Plug and Play) to add to vManage. How can I add serialFile.viptela file to vManage on KCloud?

You cannot add your own viptella file to our KCloud. We are currently in the process of updating our KCloud setup for the new CCIE versions. Please bear with us for another 10 days and we will be releasing a new KCloud version by then.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.