CCIE Enterprise August 2020 - Live Class Discussions

Awesome. Great to discuss live classes

Awesome excited to be here

testing message. seeing if name has changed from a user id to a name.

i was able to change name via the setting.

By editing the ā€œNameā€ option under Preferences in settings right?

EDIT:
Nope. Did not work. How did you do it.

How did you change it?

Go Edit>Preference
Then change your username, and Save

1 Like

Testing that username changes based on preferences.

Username change test

could anyone explain about below line what its exactly mean ?

ā€œRouting Bit Set on this LSA in topology Base with MTID 0ā€

ABL - Always Be Labbing!

How are you everyone, awesome interactive class experience, to the point.

Hello Guys,

Nice to meet you all

Hi

Iā€™m using the Community Version of Eve-NGā€¦ It seems it doesnā€™t have the Import/Export Option, neither it has the Wireshark, optionā€¦

Is there a Free version of EVE-NG which can have Import/Export and Wireshark Capture Optionsā€¦?

@s.naqvi to use wireshark on community edition, you will need to install the addtional plugin to you system from the EVE-NG as in community version its not integrated by default. I hope this helps :slight_smile: Get the client as per the OS and then open the capture with EVE client

2 Likes

Hi, testing 1 2 3 and it needs 20 characters at least

Hello Guys.

is there any Whatsapp/Telegram Group for discussion ?
Could you please invite me to join the group ?

2 Likes

I think notes are really important to have it for future study and reminder. I can see only the configuration of technology but not notes. Can you please add some detailed notes besides the configuration in notepad? I saw on Day 9 in the IE class, you give an explanation of BGP via PowerPoint. please if you can share.

3 Likes

Howdy, Anyone suggestions on CCIE study plans or schedules how you do it? I fall into procastinate prey, i like learning concepts and labbing, i cannot pick one of them and go ahead, Any suggestions