Server -printer TCP handshake broken

hello guys, need help,
we have issue with our printers,

server try to connect to the printer 3 times before successful connection, sometime they cant connected at all.
and when i capture some packet i see there is an error in layer 2 frame, how to fixed that issue.

When you login to the switch, do you see lots of errors on the switch port? If yes, what kind of errors are you getting?

Other things I would try, move the printer to a different switch port, and try different Ethernet cables. If only one device has trouble printing then I focus on that device first. If every device has trouble printing then focus on the printer first.

no errors from switches, and problem is on all printers, server (VPSX) is holding the job because it can’t reach the printer. and some delays are short, some are longer

logs from server

20210412_085229.log 4/12/2021 9:03 VPSX8100E UCLBL01 TCP/IP CONNECT REQUEST FAILED (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of )
20210412_085229.log 4/12/2021 9:03 VPSX8100E VFLB04 TCP/IP CONNECT REQUEST FAILED (A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of )