May 22 Class - Video Connection Issues

Seems to be having issues connecting to the class today. Just me or others having issues too?

I’m also having the same issue.

OK, at least its not just me :). I get a “Your connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. Verify your network connectivity and try again.” error.

Yeah, I’m getting the same. Before that it was saying my passcode is wrong.

I was getting that too. Sounds like a system issue then and not on our side. Guess we just keep trying. I did send an email in to support.

I did the same. I wonder whether KB is still on vacation.

Hope not. Schedule has him back and I am really looking forward to getting back into the groove. I hope to be able to schedule a test for July or August.

I’m also not able to connect. I’m receiving the same errors reported above.

same issue. I sent email to support but got

I asked him to provide zoom id for now but no response so far.

yes, it mixed messages, either network time out or wrong passcode.

Given we are 30 min in and no updates, I think there is no class today.

Yeah, looks like that. Please update here if any of you hear back from support or issue is fixed.

We are having some issues with the Zoom integration.
Please log in directly using the following link:

got this from support

Hello,

We are having some issues with the Zoom integration.
Please log in directly using the following link:

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Hi all,

We had issues with the Zoom SDK yesterday. I hope you all were able to attend with the direct link.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

I’m getting invalid meeting ID when using above link “Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting”
What is the Zoom meeting ID?

Here is a response from support:

"Hi,

We are having an issue with our zoom connection, our engineer is working on it but we will not be able to fix it in time. Unfortunately we will have to move the class to next week. We deeply apologise for this issue.

Regards,
"

They could have using another free tools such Teamviewer, Skype, Tencent, Anydesk , Todesk, etc… to get class going