Network Design Question

Prof Khawar

see the topology below.

This is a network running on a fiber ring with a catalyst 4700 series in the middle. I purchased 2 cisco catalyst 9400 series.
I am thinking about VXLAN. I have over 900 devices running vlan to the core. As a point of failure if we lost the core today the whole light transportation system in Austin will be disable.

I am thinking about VXLAN, vPC, VSS. Can you refer me to one of your master classes to use as a template to come up with the best topology. Can you help a student as you always do?

BY the way, I want to take the opportunity to THANK YOU for keeping me busy all 2020 when the world is going crazy. I got 4 CCNP enterprise level SD-WANs and ISE are 2 of them. Because of your help and breaking down technology I was able to have a job as a Sr. Network Engineer designing the Transportation department in the city of Austin Texas. I will be deploying ISE for the whole CITY

I give you the right to share it with your KBITS live community

Thank you

I definitely will go with SDA in these situation. Guess you have a lot of smalls sites (locations) and some bigs ones. When you decide please show us the final topology will be a great experience. I work for Nestle Latam and we have a tons of sites and switches but still using old 3 Layers topology ( we are implementing sdwan viptela in all but network lan we are still making some tests with DNAC and fabric ).