Where to obtain WAN Edge List

Hello guys,
I am currently working on the SD WAN lab and I am at the part where I need to upload the WAN edge list. The problem is that I don’t have the list on my windows machine and I can’t download it. Where have you guys gotten this list from? I am using the rental provided with the SD WAN course. Thank you.

Same question. Is the KBITS Wan edge list available for use? If so how can it be obtained.

The viptela file is a file downloaded from the PnP Cisco Smart account under your organization’s name. This file will be used during the lab, where you will utilize your vBond IP address and your organization’s name created under the PnP (Plug and Play) Smart account.

When creating your personal controller name, you will need to specify the number of vEdges and csr1Kv devices under your vBond controller profile. Once this is done, you can proceed to download the viptela provisioning file and upload it onto vManage in your lab environment to register the devices.

For convenience, you may choose to utilize the K-Cloud labs, where the WAN Edge-List has already been uploaded into vManage.