KCloud 2.0 - Now Live!

When did you purchase your KCloud Hours? Sound like its KCloud 1.0. Please reach out to the support team if you would like to change the hours to KCloud 2.0.

I did buy CCEI with KCloud in March 2021. I’m seeing some issues with my KCloud (it’s generally sluggish for me and vManage won’t even start after 25 min) so i would like to convert to KCloud 2.0 to see if this makes the experience better. I already sent out email to support@kbits.live yesterday.

We have shared your request with our engineer. It should be updated this weekend.

1 Like

Hello guys,

someone kwow credentials for Server Microsoft on SD-WAN lab at KCloud ?
Thank in advance.

BR,
Ulrich

I am having a problem finding the login’s for the admin and client pc’s on the ESA/WSA labs. The guide doesn’t mention those. I have tried administrator/Kbits@123, Test123 but no luck.

TIA,

Mike

I believe it is “admin/Test123”. Please try this out and let us know. If it does not work then we can reach out to KB.

I was reviewing his video and noticed the Windows CLI had user as the username so I tried user/Test123 and that worked.

1 Like

I am tried , it doesn’t work for me

Hello,

The Username for Windows PC is user with a password of Test123.

For a Windows Server, the username is administrator/Test123.

I am also sharing a link that has the common passwords for different Eve-NG images.

Are there ACI labs in 2.0? need to get up to speed on that technology quickly

Unfortunately not. ACI labs cannot be run on EVE-NG based simulators.

Are there any Resource files at all for ACI-related material, please? Thank you.

what’s the password for the windows server in the sd-wan lab?

Thanks for your reply. =)

I have created a lab for SD-WAN and wanted to import my own WAN Edge list file (serialFile.viptela that I obtained from Cisco Plug and Play) to add to vManage. How can I add serialFile.viptela file to vManage on KCloud?

You cannot add your own viptella file to our KCloud. We are currently in the process of updating our KCloud setup for the new CCIE versions. Please bear with us for another 10 days and we will be releasing a new KCloud version by then.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.